Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some day off....

You would think that I do more when I'm working than when I have a day off but NO! I did a lot of shit today!

Started the day by going out to a VERY belated breakfast with "Ho". It had been so long since I had seen "Ho", I couldn't even tell you! Well, "Ho" also had to bring "Satan's Spawn" with since Ho's sister was sick and couldn't take care of her. So there I was with this little girl, who is absolutely beautiful yet man, talk about not only NOT wanting to have kids but also wanting to run & get your tubes tied right away! Well, I must say, I thought she was going to be worst but she wasn't. No one was threaten to be killed and she only threw one tantrum. According to Ho, that's a good thing.....

After that, went to get the most expensive mani/pedi of my life but it was pretty good. I don't know if it was exactly $90 good though! It was kinda of hard to relax while they were doing it though so it almost defeated the purpose of going to relax & get pampered. At least my hands and toes look nice. Then went to get the bird shit that had been on my car for about 2 months off at the car wash. Car got the works done & may I just say that it will stay like this for as long as possible!!! Hopefully I won't have "Kamikaze Birds" come and attack my car again. I know I'm the daughter of the Infamous bird killer from the mid 90's but ya don't need to take it out on me! Go find her and attack my mom with all your bombs of stored up & massive bird shit! Damn....

I called my mom to see what she was doing and she said she needed to go to Target and well, you can't pass up a Target run! So went there & I spent about $100 on 3 bags, which as sad as it sounds, was good! I have left Target before with ONE bag that equaled $100!!! It was actually something to be proud of...

Went home and rested for about an hour or so then went to see "Trainspotting" at the movie theater PH and I like to go to. Every Wednesday it's "Cult Classic" movie night and even though I think I have seen quite a few of the movies they play, I actually haven't and getting to see it on the big screen is super cool! This movie theater also plays all the independent movies. There's nothing I like more than an independent, foreign or sub title movie!!! That's how I roll.... So that's how we found out about their cult classic night. BTW- "Trainspotting".... Thwacked out movie but it was great! If you haven't seen it, go!

Got home at about 10:30-ish and I'm about to knock the fuck out! Dude, I seriously NEVER do that much on a regular day at work, much less on a day off!

Well, back to work tomorrow. Let's see if it does calm down tomorrow....

Til then,
me =)

No comments: