Sunday, April 6, 2008

blah.

I did absolutely nothing today.... Other than going to go get food, I laid in bed all day& that was that! LBS came over. She did something very stupid and disrespectful to me. Instead of watching a movie with my mom, she came into my room to see what I was doing. What she ended up doing was picking up my blackberry & thought she was being cute. Then decided to throw it at my head & it hit the wall & then the floor, HARD! Now she's fearing her life! Kinda funny but she did piss me off..... I'll probably let it go for a few more days to let her think I'm going to do something to get her back but I probably won't. Maybe I'll just make that her Birthday gift.....

Talked to a friend since kindergarten late Friday night/early Saturday morning. It was a good hour & a half conversation about life & how people are in it. So many people come in & out of our lives that you never know & what will happen. She was hurt & disappointed by a friend of hers. I told her that the older we get, when it comes to friendships & relationships, it's all about "quality over quantity". I think that's one of the best things someone can hear or learn in life.
Looked up to see if I could purchase tickets for another show that I want to see when I'm in New York. The other play I want to see is "Spring Awakening" but I guess it's too soon to purchase tickets that far in advance. Went on You Tube today & I finally found the 10 year anniversary performances of RENT. It was performed by the original cast & just watching it on my computer, I was tearing it! There's some talk that they may have them perform for the last show but I doubt it. It would be amazing though.
Well, I'm going to end this since I'm not feeling too good.... I hope I'm not getting something cuz when I get sick, I GET SICK! =(
Talk to you at about 12:45-ish.
Me =)

No comments: