Friday, April 4, 2008

Alright....

12:52 pm- I have 13 mins. to write this! Yeah.....Not going to happen! This is SO something I'll be writing all day! Thankfully, all I have to do is file about 60-ish tax files, input the deposit & docket info & scan.....So maybe I'll get a chance when I finish everything here at work. If not, there's always home....



Anyways, Last night was a really nice & cool night, literally & figuratively! Got home & was talking to my mom & her friend who comes over to help sort & file stuff for my dad. Then I was tired so I decided to go lay in bed but right when I did that, my mom called me back down to inform me my "2nd family" was there. When I was a little girl, I had TONS of babysitters. Before the age of 2, I had about 7! My mom finally got lucky & worked with this guy who's mom could babysit. She & her family treated my sister & I as if we were one of theirs. To this day, I still love them as if they were a part of my family. So, anyways, they came over to bring their tax stuff over & we were catching up. Mrs. Gutierrez (the woman who took care of me) still looks the same from when I first started going over there when I was 2 yet she's about 80-ish though & is about 4'10"! She's such a great lady & in my opinion, the most amazing steam tress (well, after Mr. Siriano, of course!)! She's made a few dresses for me, the last being my homecoming dress senior year, which fit me like a glove & was amazing!!! My DREAM is to have her make my wedding dress yet she's getting older and they're saying that she'll probably stop sewing soon..... Honestly, I wouldn't want ANYONE else to make it other than her. My mom has even said to have her make it now for me & then just have it taken in or altered once I do get married.....I know it sounds ridiculous but I may end up doing that!


1:05 pm- Alright, 13 mins. is up. Gotta go back to work..... I'll finish this in a little bit.....


11:09 pm- Wow. So, I came home about 6-ish. Talked to my mom for about an hour & then passed out!!! I woke up about an hour ago..... Was very "Continental" by have dinner at 10:15!


2:46 am- Well, I think I have now showed how I am I lager! How am I not asleep?! I need to be out of the house by 10 in the morning!!!! Alright, let me finish this....


So where was I??? Thursday night..... After the Gutierrez's left, I went back to lay in bed. Around 9:30, I was bored so I asked PH if she wanted to go "brown bag" it at the little park by our house. She liked the idea so we were on our way. We went to go get a 24oz. of Mikes Hard cranberry lemonade each & headed to the park. It's a cute little park on a corner near Old Town Orange that Ho & I found about 6 years ago. They have a few chess/checker tables & we'll just sit there & talk for hours. Well, for the first time EVER, PH & I decided to actually play checkers! We used twigs & flower petals as pieces and let me just say, for me having my mind be a cluster-fuck these days with Tax Season, I not only won but kicked PH's ass!!! I had all my pieces on the board at the end of the game!!! It was a good feeling. I hadn't played checkers in FOREVER and forgot how quiet the game is..... All in all, a nice night (about 65 degrees) & very relaxing. Yeah, that's how I roll. I'm a wild child, can't you tell???


Since I've been home from work for about 9 hrs. now, I can tell you about the MAJOR filing job I did! There were about 75-100 files I had to put away & I did it in exactly 58 mins! Hence one of the reason I feel asleep hardcore when I got home! I even took pics on my phone but for some reason, I can't transfer pics from my blackberry to my computer and it's pissing me off! Everything is getting a lil crazier yet it's going to calm down in about a week & a half. Well, at least at work it will. At home, we'll still have about another month or so of weekend traveling to do. OH! I also forgot to mention- for the first time in about 2 & 1/2 years, I'm getting direct deposit!!! May not mean a lot to others yet I hate going to the bank to deposit money! It's out of the way (ok, I'm lazy!) & I just don't like going (cuz I'm lazy!). So I was SUPER excited today to see it in my account!


Ok, I better end this since it's now 3:08 in the morning! Before I do, since it is Friday, I'm picking my someone to admire. This week I pick Mr. Gene "Bean" Baxter. He is a Radio DJ in L.A. on KROQ. He is part of the VERY popular "Kevin & Bean" show. If you don't live in L.A., you can listen to them online. The whole morning show crew is great but I feel I relate to Bean the most with all of his random tidbits & thoughts in life. He is another one of my infamous "sites" I check out EVERYDAY! The best part of his blog though is "Tater Tot Fridays". I LIVE FOR THEM!!!! What it is it's his 8 year old (she'll be 9 on April 15th) English Bulldog & every Friday, he posts how she's doing & puts up a new pic of her. She is the cutest thing EVER and I feel it's the closest I'll get to having a Bulldog anytime soon! I got a chance to talk to him in person a few years ago & I showed him how I put a pic of her on my phone. He was touched & showed me his phone with a pic of her! He, at that time, proclaimed me to be the "#1 Tater Tot fan"! It was an honor & I hope I still hold it to this day! Check out his site when you have a chance.....


Alright, <--(I seriously did not think I was going to say that word so much! I didn't think it would have really been the theme of this post either!!! =)~ ) I'm off! I'll be posting from the road, doing live blogging from each house & from the beginning too! So, expect possible the longest post ever! (Cuz I post such small post... yeah....)


Talk to you in about 7 hrs.!


<3,
me! =)

No comments: