Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Have you ever felt.....

.....like throwing yourself down on the ground & having a temper tantrum as if you were 4 or 5 years old???

Well, that's how I felt this morning when I got to work......... There was so many little things to do and I just didn't want to do them! I just wanted to roll around like a little kid, kick my legs around and just repeat "NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!!!", even adding that HORRENDOUS screeching scream that kids do! But, as of right now, I have caught up on everything except for assembling (there's about 15-20) tax returns...... Boo. =(

Not much happened yesterday........ Went to LBS's work & hung out. Got back home to find that mom had made stuff to have tostadas for dinner (it was DANK!) and watched AI (seriously, Dolly Parton songs???). I decided to take a shower last night instead of the morning to give myself a few more mins to sleep in the morning. What I found out when I was literally ready to step inside the shower was that we had NO conditioner!!! Ok, that's just taboo! So I wrap a towel around my manatee ass & search the house for some. Turns out the only stuff we had was either PH (she wasn't home & I didn't want to use it w/out asking) & the stuff my mom uses. So I opted to use my mom's stuff........ Ok, my head feels ok now but last night, it had this continuous cooling feel to my head, as if I was washing my hair with Vick's Vapor Rub (or as my grandma would say in her thick Cuban accent- "Bicks Bavar Rube") It was an insane feeling but hey, it did it's job! In other words, I need to make a MAJOR Target run!

The other thing that happened yesterday was that I called an old friend to wish him a Happy Birthday. I actually thought that the convo would have turned out a lil better but it was just a quick lil call. He & I lost contact a while ago and I guess there's no hope (as of right now) for us to reconcile. But it was a nice convo.

Both my folks got haircuts yesterday. My poor mom. This woman gives my mom a good hair cut yet the way she styles it, she makes my mom look like an old lady! I guess yesterday the woman did a better job but my mom's hair gets flat super quick & easy so I never really saw it. My dad on the other hand, FINALLY got a hair cut!!! He seriously looked like a guy who could easily walk into a mall during Christmas time & get a job playing Santa! Since he's all white & gray and it had been quite a while since he cut it, he would have been the most legit Santa out there! As it is, at some of the houses we've gone to, there were at least a few kids this year that have asked me if my dad was Santa. I told them yes. Then they would ask why he was there. I said that way he could check up on them and also make a lil money on the side til Christmas. One time, I was totally into it, thinking the little girl was all sweet and then she turns a curve ball and asks me why I'm fat. I thought it was nice so I told her, "cuz God hates me" & if she wasn't a good girl, the same thing would happen to her...... I know, I'm bad & horrible and will go straight to hell (like I wasn't already going....)but before she asked me that, she was hitting me with her 200 page book containing every story ever written! So that was my way of getting her back........

I realized at about 10:30-ish that today is the 3rd anniversary of the Pope passing away. Now, me, who is NOT religious yet did go to Catholic school for about 6 years, why would I really remember that date? Well, other than I remember dates REALLY well (seriously, I can remember most of the dates I meet people & whatnot!), 3 years ago today, my grandma told me an amazing story about her and the Pope.

I'll post it later since I only have a few mins left of lunch but I PROMISE!!!

Be Back Later,
me =)

No comments: