Tuesday, April 15, 2008

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!

THANK THE GODS & HEAVENS ABOVE!!!! I swear I was over it about 2 & 1/2 weeks ago!!!

But as ridiculous as it sounds, there's a lil part that I will miss. The days that I go with my dad are truly the greatest. I've been going with him for the past 4 or 5 years now and I not only get more confident each year, learning about the business but I truly feel closer to him and this is something that I will always treasure & hold close to me forever. I do hope that if I ever do have children one day, I can carry this tradition on....

So I was TOTALLY right! Work was a breeze and my dad was rushing like no other when I got home from work! I have NO idea why he didn't think about NOT having appts. today! I even told my mom awhile ago not to make any for the 15th but no one listens to me..... When I told him that I had the idea of no appts. next year on the 15th, he agreed.

Well, it really does seem at times I'm psychic cuz I totally called that he was going to push it by trying to make it to the post office tonight. It is a tradition that my folks have had since the beginning (so 33 years now) that they go to the post office at about 11:30-ish yet this year, they cut it REALLY close. They left at 11:51 and literally got there with 2 mins. to spare!!! My mom said she was actually afraid while my dad was driving and that's a VERY rare thing since he usually drives about 30 miles an hour. He actually has been pulled over for driving too slow!!!

Anyways, I have tomorrow off due to tax season being over! Super excited! There's so many things I want to do/ need to do but the thought of just laying in bed would also be fantastic....

Well, we'll see what I end up doing.....

Hope you got your tax stuff taken care of,

me =)

No comments: