Wednesday, July 23, 2008

woot, woot & WOOT!

It was a plethora of good news when I got home from work yesterday! Check it out:


1- Finally got something resolved that has been basically haunting me since 2004/2005 and now I not only don't have to worry about it but it's now as if it NEVER happened!!!!


2- Got TOTALLY hooked up in a nice ass room for next weekend in Vegas!


3- Justice was served. The fucker who attacked Mr. Brad Walsh has been FIRED!!! The distributor FINALLY did something about it and I feel now there's some hope for man kind.....


All and all, it was a good night! Even called LBS to see if she wanted to go get a bite to eat and a drink cuz I was on such a high! I almost felt as if I was manic! It was very strange... Well, all I know is that I had 3 drinks in me and I had a hella good night of sleep...


me =)

No comments: