Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a Wonderful World*.....

* Please note sarcasm.



I honestly can not believe the type of world we live in. What ever happened to helping others, be kind & considerate and all that good shit???


First, I read this. This made me so sad yet livid at the same time. Then, a couple days later, I read this. Ok, now I'm fuming and I've never even met the guy (hopefully that will all change in sept.!).... I just can't believe this world! Everyone is so afraid of everything! Afraid to take action, to say anything, do anything, just ANYTHING at all! It's ridiculous and I just can't stand it! People wonder what has happened to our world, well, here's the answer! NO ONE WANTS TO DO ANYTHING!!!! It's so rare to actually hear of others being there for either friends, family, even sometimes a complete stranger! Look, I'm not saying we all need to hold hands and skip together in a field of daises but damn people! Have some consideration for others around!


Then, yesterday, I read this (<-- kinda long but DEFINITELY worth the read). So, I know many of you may not know of this story but it was kinda a big deal for about a month or so here. Like everyone else, I knew the basics about this story. After reading this article, I was blown away! Who knew all this turmoil that these poor kids had already experienced in their short lives???


Alright, before I continue, I know what I'm about to say may upset some. Right now, I don't care! This is EXACTLY how I feel & think and damn it, if it was only as simple as doing what I'm about to suggest-


See, these kids had no great role model/guidance in their lives. Their folks were as fucked up as they come! It really comes down to that the parents either had them by mistake/weren't planned or REALLY didn't understand what it meant to become pregnant, have a baby & raise it PROPERLY! It's not just these parents either! I can't even begin to tell you how many I personally know that REALLY shouldn't have had kids, some family included! So, here's my proposal/suggestion to the world of science:


I know we have come far in technology & the intelligence when it comes to the human body. Now, I can be way off base yet isn't there a way to sterilize everyone & then once a couple can prove themselves by taking a test or something, as not just decent human beings but up standing citizens of the world and that have the desire & excitement to have a child of their own, then they could bear children??? It would help the U.S.'s population, let alone the world's, we wouldn't have so much over crowding in school, jobs, and traffic. There wouldn't be a concern that a child isn't getting the proper attention or needs since they'll be basically met (yet not in a spoiled way) and well, I think it would solve quite a bit more of the issues going on in our world! Those are just the ones at the top of my mind! My dad even pointed out that if the rate of breeding today that soon, we'll become like China and they'll flat out say, "You have one kid & you're done!"


Can't something, ANYTHING happen to help this world we live in???


me =(

No comments: