Tuesday, July 1, 2008

50 questions

I am SUPER bored at work and I'm over getting hang nails and paper & staple cuts from scanning so I decided to do this since someone posted it as a Bulletin on Myspace... Thanks Captain!

Here we go:


1) Do you like blue cheese?
And no.

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Once again, no.

3) Do you own guns?
Geez, a HELL no! But I will say that about 2 months ago, when my mom was in Arkansas (don't ask!) I came home from work to find the side door open and the front door locked when it's usually the other way around.... I was freaked out so I went to a neighbor's house to see if they would check out the house with me and he was like, "oh sure, just hold on while I go get my gun." Well, now I was walking through my house with a guy I HARDLY knew with a gun in his hand to see if someone was inside my house!!! For about 3.5 seconds, I thought that there actually may be some good with owning a gun if it was properly put away and whatnot. Then it hit me that there was a gun about 2 feet away from me and I said to myself, "never mind!"

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Eww.... no.

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
You know, I don't yet I guess I have what's called "white coat phobia" where my blood pressure goes up if it's a new Dr. or if I'm anxious.... I don't know, I like going to the Dr. though.....

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
Only Hebrew National.... yum. =)

7) Favorite Christmas song?
OH! "Up on the rooftop"! We sang that in Kindergarten in the Christmas Program. I remember really liking it.....

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water

9) Can you do push ups?
Yes

10) Can you do a chin up?
Not yet.... My manatee ass needs to lose some more weight

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
The lil diamond earrings that my mom's mom gave to my mom about 30 years ago. They were suppose to be for LBS since that's her birth stone but I 1- she loses earrings like no body's business (sorry LBS but ya know it's true!) and 2- I've been wearing them since Jr. prom (circa 1999!) and I have taken them out MAYBE 3-5 times since!

12) Favorite hobby?
Other than watching TV, I would say dancing. I dance when no one's looking or in my room.... I need to go back to dance class...... =(

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Ugh, yes.

14) Do you have A.D.D.
No but I do believe I have OCD and Dylexsia, hardcore!

15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
That I'm not adventurous when it comes to trying certain foods.....

16)What is your middle name?
Mercedes..... And yes, it's because my dad always wanted a Mercedes Benz so I'm his "Mercedes"

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1- Wanting to see him, like NOW!
2- Wanting to go home
3- What ever happened to Rachel Garko???

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
1- My usual Starbucks breakfast sandwich (they're discontinuing them in Sept. so help me god, I'm having one EVERY day until they're gone! BUT! I have also lost about 20-ish lbs. while still eating them so WOOT!)

I think that's all I bought yesterday...

But I did buy the most AMAZING dress at the "Fat Chola Store" a few days ago for $33! It's fantastic!

19) Name 3 things you usually drink?
1-Water
2-Sobe Lean Cranberry & Grapefruit
3-Water

20) Current worry?
My sanity

21) Current hate right now?
Not seeing him

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Boring. Been like that for the past few years.... Not the best, especially if you're birthday IS New Year's!!! (Yeah, that's right.)

24) Where would you like to go?
Anywhere at this point! I'll be in NY in about 2 months though....

25) Name three people who might complete this?
NO idea!

26) Do you own slippers?
I think I did then Delilah found them and god knows where they are now! At least she actually found a pair of flip flops for me! Thought I was going to have to go by some $2.50 ones at Old Navy...

27) What shirt are you wearing?
One of the many black shirts I own.... This one has a kinda belt buckle on it..... All I wear is black.

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never have and don't know how I would feel sleeping in them.....

29) Can you whistle?
Yes and no. Yes cuz noise comes out of my mouth yet instead of blowing out, I suck in..... I know, I'm odd.

30) Favorite color?
Um, black?

31) Would you be a pirate?
Maybe....

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
LOL I don't really sing in the shower.... I actually dance in the shower! But if I do, it's whatever song is possibly in my head

33) Favorite girl's name?
I would have to say either Delilah (since that is what I call the lil brat that I have right now!) or Samantha (or Sam) cuz that's what my uncle Rudy has called me ever since I was a baby... Why? We don't know....

34) Favorite boy's name?
I actually like the name "Bert". Just Bert. There's probably others but Bert comes to mind.

35) What's in your pocket?
Well nothing since I don't have any pockets today!

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
Listening to some Kevin & Bean clips during my lunch hour

37)Best bed sheet when you were little?
DUDE! The Garfield ones we used to have! God knows where they are now but you remember them, LBS!!??! They were AWESOME! I would used them right now if I knew where they were..... Boo.

38) Worst injury you've ever had?
Either a sprained knee from sliding into a "rock crater" at softball practice in 6th grade or a sprained hand when we went to Rosarito, MEX about a few years ago.... We had just finished singing Happy Birthday to someone and then one of the cell phones started ringing (which had NOT all weekend long!). When we were running to answer it, my hand slammed into the door frame.... My hand was literally a rainbow of colors for about 2 weeks!

There was also the time when I got cellulitis....... Talk about GOOD TIMES!!!

39) Do you love where you live?
Eh. Could be better but could be a HELL of a lot worst!

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
6.... Damn.

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Huh.... Well, I think I would be any of my friend's loudest friend yet I'm going to have to say LBS..... Yes, she's my sister but I don't have very loud friends......

42) How many dogs do you have?
Now 2.... Maybe 3 if my CAM decides they want to get rid of Milo!

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
Hmmmm.... =)

45) What is your favorite book?
Not a big book reader yet I was digging on the Hardcover copy of "Mommie Dearest" that I found at my grandma's house a long time ago....

46) What is your favorite candy?
Reeses peanut butter cups, Snickers or Milky Ways..... But I'm not too into candy these days....

47) Favorite Sports Team?
Don't really have one now but back in the day, you wouldn't have met a bigger Atlanta Braves than me!

48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
As bad as it sounds, I have always thought of the music to play at OTHER people's funerals but for mine.... Geez, don't know.... Off the top of my head, I'll say "Finale B" from RENT.... It's amazing. =)

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Getting into bed and trying to go to sleep.....

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
That I didn't want to get up from bed..... Then I got an awesome phone call AND text and well, it woke me RIGHT up! =)

No comments: