Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's been over a week....

.....and I still can't get over this:








Seriously, I almost died watching this!!!! And yeah, I'm still rooting for Twitch cuz he's just the "bestest in the westest" but damn..... That Will. Huh..... Drove me CRAZY!!!!! And I'm also obsessed with the song even though it's been around for, oh, I don't know, EVER!!!



Talk about a 180 in watching this and AI! I felt I was being tortured watching AI and I'm just DYING in anticipation for this damn show every week! After tonight, I feel the show is going to be REALLY hard cuz everyone will be amazing and it'll really be hard to decide on who should go home. Actually, it'll just be hard cuz the guys are really what's making the show so damn good! The girls, who are good dancers, actually look mediocre compared to them! As ridiculous as it sounds, I already have in mind exactly what I'm going to say once Twitch either wins or gets voted off. If I only could find footage of the Finale of the "Wade Robson Project", it would make the post complete! If someone has it (HIGHLY doubt it!) or can find it, I would owe you a body part of mine if you ever needed something!!!


Oh and to end, if I ever got to dance like this with someone, I think I would say my life would be complete and I could possibly die right then and there! Yet that ain't happening until my manatee ass loses some weight so back to reality....



me =)

No comments: