Tuesday, April 1, 2008

OH.....MY........GOD.

I can not believe how tired I am!!!! WHY!? Why am I this tired?! Yeah, I know...Tax season and all yet I would imagine that the CPAs I work with would be more exhausted than me......Then, I realized, I'm doing all their work after they input the numbers on the tax forms.....I'm assembling, scanning, docketing, doing Data Entry, billing, packaging, filing & whatever else I tend to forget! I'm not bad mouthing them at all......It just hit me on that's probably why I'm more tired or out of it than them.....

My dad on the other hand, does EVERYTHING himself......I'll probably start helping him this Sunday at home, getting everything in some kind of order yet he's been doing better this year than usual when it comes to having shit done & in order. I finally got the OK from him when it comes to "weeding" down the clientele for next year....

Like I mentioned before, my dad doesn't need the money.....He basically does this for the hell of it & to help out anyone he can.........Here's the problem though- My dad is helping out people who don't want to be helped OR they don't listen to his advice & then fuck themselves AND THEN expect him to help them get out of the mess they got themselves in, all to just get themselves in the mess again! It makes him angry but most of all, it hurts & disappoints him when others do that so why not get rid of them!? He's got PLENTY of clients, most who keep referring him to more people every year! So I told my mother to start putting stars next to people's names who give attitude to her, are rude, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground & whatever feeling we may get that they're not, in a sense, worthy of the treatment my father provides for basically NO cost!!! Ok, I know it sounds bad to say "worthy" yet tell me, when you get you taxes done, do you have someone drive to your house, even if you live 75 miles away, ONE WAY??? And how much do you pay to go get them done somewhere??? $150, $200 at least? So, wouldn't you say getting your taxes done in the comfort of your own home for about $75-$100 would be a deal of a lifetime??? I thought so....

By the way, I'm going to keep reminding you bitches (Oh yeah, for you who don't know me that way, that's a term of endearment.....get used to it...) to watch "How I Met Your Mother"! Seriously! Ok, for all the crap shit Reality shows on TV (Like, starting April 8th-- "Secret Talents of the Stars" on CBS.... Yeah.), you have this witty & intelligent show that NO ONE IS WATCHING!!!!! Thanks to Britney Spears' appearance, it got picked up for another season but it was on the brink of being cancelled!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!! If my LBS, who only watches mindless "unscripted" TV that only kills brain cells at an alarming rate, not only watches it but laughs harder than me at times, you KNOW it's good! Also, Neil Patrick Harris (yes, Doogie) makes the show! He is HILARIOUS and you are truly missing out on some great performances.... Actually, Monday nights on CBS aren't too bad.....It's actually pretty good.....

K, my lunch is almost over......OH! Not only did I get my 2nd comment (Thanks "Anon Mom"!) but Brad Walsh wrote me back on Myspace! It may seem dumb but I just appreciate when people take the time out to respond to others! So THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Maybe if I don't fall asleep either driving on the way home or when I walk inside the house, I'll write a Memory/Story tonight........ Actually, if everything goes ok with a phone call I make tonight, I may have a pretty decent one to tell.......

Til possible later tonight but definitely tomorrow,
me =)

No comments: