Thursday, April 3, 2008

Crap....

I have approx. 19 mins left of lunch........Am I going to be able to finish this before my lunch is over??? We'll see...

So yesterday, I assembled 17 returns in about 3 hrs. It sucked yet I felt like I really accomplished A LOT! I was feeling pretty good til I got in my car & my upper body was SO sore! It was as if I had been working out for 3 hrs. When I got home, I figured out why I was so sore-while I would assemble, I would tense up/flex my shoulders and yeah, 3 hr workout & hella sore!

Right when I got home, I made dinner for everyone. You know, people think I'm just this lazy ass who knows nothing & doesn't do anything but you know what? F-you if you think that about me! I know how to cook, clean, work my ass off & I can get around anywhere in Southern California without asking for directions or a map! Anyways, my mom went to keep a friend company in the hospital while she was waiting to have surgery so I stayed home & answered the phone. As sad/bad as it sounds, the time where my Spanish is pretty good is during tax season. I can understand EVERYTHING but I can't have very long conversation cuz I'll get nervous or forget how to say something & feel like an idiot. My folks (well, my dad) didn't want my sister & I to learn Spanish when we were young cuz coming from Cuba (or anywhere really) back in the day, they didn't want their kids to learn Spanish! They felt that since they were in the U.S., there was no point. Well, as my father would say, "Wrong, Buffalo breath." So the Spanish I have learned is through listening to other speak and I mainly hear Spanish during tax season (75% of the clientele is Hispanic) So I practiced my Spanish yesterday. didn't end up going to the movie cuz PH had a date......woot! =)

Just watched repeats & stuff I has already watched on my DVR that weren't erased. I actually didn't watch American Idol! Well, I do have it taped so I'll just watch about 7 1/2 mins of it tonight (seriously, thank god for a DVR!). I know what happens anyways just for the fact it's on every news outlet online but I read all about it thanks to Kathy on JunkMag.com! She writes up a live blog while watching it and it is SO much more enjoyable reading her blog than watching AI!!!! Was BRUTALLY exhausted & feel asleep hard last night! I think it was one of the few times I actually slept through the night. It was really nice.

Alright, 3 mins. left. I think I'll end it here. Pretty much caught up with everything at work. I'll just be doing some hardcore filing soon! Well, I better spell check this since I now have 2 mins.

Take care,
me =)

No comments: