Thursday, June 12, 2008

About me.

My "Blogmother" (Not Very Anon Mom) tagged me for this meme.... Here it goes:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning of the post.
Each player answers the questions about themselves in their post.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



The Questions:



What was I doing ten years ago?
Well, I was 16 and just finishing sophomore year in High School. That summer, a friend of mine from school and I went down to San Diego to hang out with PH, her boyfriend at the time and boyfriend's friend. Boyfriend's friend was SUCH an amazing guy (BTW- he later turned into my "Will" as I was his "Grace"..... but it ended.). On the way down there, we got into a pretty big accident (some cars were totaled or severely damaged yet no one was hurt!). It was so big that they had to close part of the freeway and all that good shit! Since we had to play the waiting game for tow trucks and police men, we took pictures. One thing I'll never forget was while we were in Downtown San Diego, we saw a homeless man asking for food. Everyone was passing him by and ignoring him. As I thought about it and feeling bad for him, "Will" said, "Hey, let's go buy him something to eat." I had never done that before and it was such an awesome feeling to hand him a carnitas burrito and chips with about 2 or 3 things of water. That day we also went to the Museum of Death (re-opening soon!!!) and found out the owner was stuck in the horrendous traffic from the accident we were in (which wasn't our fault!) and gave us a discount!


What are five things on my to do list for today?
Well, woke up, did my morning routine of getting ready for work and checking to see if Delilah pooed anywhere (she's usually pretty good about using her potty pads yet she likes to also poo in certain parts of the house), went to Starbucks for my breakfast sandwich (they're discontinuing them in Sept.!!!! I'm heartbroken...), going to all my "sites" that I usually go to and I have a graduation to attend tonight (seriously, I can't believe AB is graduating.... I'm so old.)


Snacks I enjoy?
Hmmm...... Target cheese (cheddar), Sobe Lean Cranberry/Grapefruit, Goldfish crackers mixed with peanuts & pretzels, Pirate's Booty, a lot of the 100 calorie pack things.... There's more but I think I'll just stop here......


Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Huh! Well, first things first- Get my place in Balboa (Peninsula or Island), travel like no other, get every kind of bulldog ever made (American, English, French.... Hell, if there's a Mexican one, I'll get that too!), and really, just enjoy life.

Three of my bad habits?
Hmmm.... See, I know for a fact that one of my bad habits is TOTALLY wrong/bad/will kill you but I consider it like my "therapy"/calms me down/and well, I kinda like it. Won't put it on here just for the fact some people out there don't know I do this (No, it's not illegal!). The other ones- I'm sometimes too blunt & don't think of what comes out of my mouth and I cuss, A LOT!


Five places I have lived?
Umm... I've only lived in 2 houses- and they were a mile away from each other! I've lived in Orange County, CA (in the city of Orange) all my life!


Five jobs I have had?
JUST 5!?!? Oh, god.... how am I going to pick these-- 5 worst or 5 best? I guess I'll just do the last 5.....

1- Tax Secretary/Tax Preparer at a CPA firm (where I am currently)

2- Receptionist at GE in Irvine at the Park Plaza Buildings

3- Admin. Assistant/Personal Shopper at Tiffany & Co. (yes, Tiffany's)

4- An Assistant to the VP of a up & coming technology company (one of the coolest bosses EVER!)

5- As an audience coordinator/check-in person for the Wade Robson's Project on MTV (SO MUCH FUN! Worth the 2 hr. drive in LA traffic)



How did you name your blog?
It's simple. I always say "woot". I actually started saying it before long before it became as popular (circa 2000) and I even thought about sending it to Webster's but I thought it would be too silly.... Oh, was I wrong since it was WORD OF THE YEAR LAST YEAR!!! But I spell it with "o's" instead of zeros.... It looks ridiculous with zeros....


Tagging some people here that I believe could use a little distraction:
As it is, I get ridicule from some people I know for having a blog and I also only know a few people who actually blog so how about whoever feels like doing this, just let me know.....

No comments: