Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here ya go!

This is Delilah:

This is her first meeting with the filthy animal:

This is her hiding in the couch:

She got herself in that position:

This is her being lazy, well, like me:


All these pics were taken the first week or so of us having her. We got her at approx. 6 weeks so she was SUPER small! Believe me, I'll post some new ones later this week and you will DEFINITELY see how big she is now! Just remember though, she looks super sweet and innocent but she is a terror but I can't deny how damn hilarious she is!

me =)

2 comments:

Nunya said...

OMG How Cute!

Sadly, she'll never be that cute again.

Emmy is a bitch, too. Luckily, Zeke is pretty tolerant.

me =) said...

I'm going to try and take a pic of my hands to show you how messed up they are and THEY'RE HEALING!!!

I remember when I first had Boo Boo, I wanted to just sit and cry cuz he would drive me crazy!!! Acting like a puppy that's 2-5 lbs. when he was 25 lbs. = insanity!!! But watch, Emmy's going to be amazing!!! Believe me =)